Monday, August 22, 2011

reusable bag princess

I insist on using as little plastic as possible.  Our trips to the grocery store ALWAYS end in a death glare from the bf over my insistence to pile 4 bags of groceries into one plastic grocery bag.  Without fail it always snaps open as soon as you pick it up - although I secretly feel a little bit victorious if we make it at least half way to the parking lot before it snaps.  Short of lugging around reusable bags  (I ALWAYS FORGET) at least I'm attempting my part for the environment!

Amit Ayalon, aspiring fashion and costume designer, came up with this wonderful fabric bag design. 

Reusable bags turned couture. 

Just another great reason to ditch those plastic bags!






Find the pictures borrowed and article here:  Design Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment