Friday, August 12, 2011

Jaimee + Avi

Anyway I think I met him in the sky
When I was a Geisha he was a Samarai
Somehow I understood him when he spoke thai
Never spoke lies and he never broke fly
S on my chest let me get my cape on

With a certificate that I changed my name on
Na Na Na name on
With a certificate that I changed my name on






















Engagement photos are frightening.  
I immediately think awkward....typical...posing...que train track or graffiti shots.  
Then along came Chad and Erin from Fuller Edge.  
I love that they are a husband and wife photog team and they are not only super sweet ... their work is anything but typical.  
I love the photos.  And I love Avi.
AMAZE.

http://fulleredgeblog.com/post-626/Jaimee-Avi-Calgary-Engagement-Sneak-Peek

Fuller Edge Photography HERE 

Follow their blog HERE 

MUA: Elaine Chang

No comments:

Post a Comment