Friday, August 19, 2011

Whos the bigger DB?

I read an article the other day, about Abercrombie & Fitch's 'upset' that Mike 'The Situation' from Jersey Shore rocks their clothing.  They do not want to be tied to him in any way and have even actually offered to pay him major $$$$ to stop wearing their label altogether.  The entire article annoyed me.  For the record, while I think Mike is a total DB, as a brand you have to appreciate that publicity is publicity and a dollar is a dollar.  Abercrombie peeps don't want to be associated with Jersey Shore....HOWEVER I am going to go ahead and say that the other people already rocking Abercrombie & Fitch already look like DB's - so what's the diff anyway?  


Abercrombie & Fitch, don't act like you're better than your customers, regardless of who they are.  
Give me a break.  They are sweat pants.

Read the entire article HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment