Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Le Chateau $100 Give-A-Way

Have you been in Le Chateau lately?  
Always a fav in my younger years, the new and improved Le Chateau is stylish and grown up.  
I have a $100 gift card to give-a-way to one of my readers!  
Entry is simple...scope Le Chateau online and in the comment section below leave me your name and link to your fav Le Chateau item! 

 Contest closes the morning of Monday, February 27th, 2012.


My picks are the white blazers.  Fresh and crisp...love!

xJaimee


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow I also love the white blazer very nice....dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jamiee, Love the blog,I check it out as often as I can!!
    I am loving the new work wear they have...Very nice new colors..Been years since I shopped at Le Chateau but may need to check it out now =)
    I am LOVING this one, Love the color for spring, dress it up or down.. so cute
    Leanne =)
    http://www.lechateau.com/style/jump/Bengaline-Shift-Dress/productDetail/Wear-To-Work/290732/cat220119?navAction=push&navCount=0&categoryNav=true&selectedColor=Turquoise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Leanne! You are the winner of the gift card. Please email me your address to have the card mailed to! jaimeeslifka@hotmail.com Hope you enjoy!

      xJaimee

      Delete
  3. This bag! http://www.lechateau.com/style/jump/Suede-Fringe-Hobo-Bag/productDetail/Hobos/288800/cat130018?navAction=push&navCount=0&categoryNav=true&selectedColor=Cognac

    Jessica H <3

    ReplyDelete