Saturday, October 22, 2011

I Dream In Black and Gold

I am now the proud owner of the newest Rebecca Minkoff studded bag. 

I am in lalalove. 

The leather is buttery soft and the studs and tassles combo is a dream come true.

I can't find it anywhere online, so you'll have to skip on down to Holt to grab yours!



I'm also obsessing with my growing House of Harlow jewelry collection. 
My arm party is looking more and more fab!
Bangles $79 & $116 found HERE and HERE
Horseshoe Necklace $113 found HERE

Many Rhianna fans came to her defense with my last post.  I do believe she is trying to gamorize something horrible, but none the less, I appreciate the opinions and appreciate peeps taking the time to read my blog!

We are off to a early Diwali party this eve!

Have a great weekend guys!

x Jaimee

No comments:

Post a Comment