Friday, September 30, 2011

Hermes Crave or Save?

Ever since I saw Kim Kardashian sporting her's on KUWTK I've wanted my own Hermes Medor Collier de Chien Bracelet.  Unfortunately I can't justify the steep price
aka my husband would have a heart attack!
  Apt22 has a similar bracelet which is gorgeous! I snatched up a dark brown one for a so reasonable price of $58!!!...and since APT22 only carries very limited pieces in the store I suggest you get yours ASAP! 

  APT22's owner Kim Stern does all her buying in LA and the girl's got wicked style!  The store is filled with her handpicked items...super cute blouses, dresses and tons of cute jewelry, perfect for layering!








Pics borrowed from: Zimbio.com, diamonddusted.com and coolspotters.com

APT22 1314 1ST SW

No comments:

Post a Comment