Friday, June 24, 2011

My No's of SummSummSumma!

My 5 Definite Don'ts of surviving our brief YYC summer

DON'T #1 
The flatform.  Self explanatory.
Just say no.  



DON'T #2
A jean skirt. It's not cute.  In any length.  In any wash. NOT WITH A COWBOY HAT.  It's not flattering.  If you're over 15, it's a definite NO. NO. NO.


DON'T #3
Forcing people to see your underwear while in line at the grocery store.  
I get it.  We are all desperate to wear the super cute summer pieces we have stockpiled in our closets for the (combined total) two weeks of Calgary summer.  But be aware of what you're really putting out there when wearing your cute little white dress.  Not even Audrina Patridge can get away with it.


DON'T #4
Bra straps.  Don't be lazy.  Hide them.  
If they are clear straps, tell your pimp I said hello.


And lastly...DON'T #5
I would say the majority of the fashion world would adamantly agree that Uggs are UGG-LY.  I however, understand as a Canadian woman, the need for them during our freezing ass winters.  While not pretty, there is nothing better than being able to slip on your Uggs as you warm your car up in the dead of winter.  If you hate them, I get it.  I will NEVER defend them.  That being said, Uggs anytime there is not snow on the ground is a gross violation of what is already a slippery slope.  
Uggs with shorts?  And maybe throw in a Coach bag? Shake my head.  
Why do Calgary girls love this look so much?  It is a definite don't!


Happy Summering!

xJaimee

1 comment:

  1. I have broken 2 of the 5... Guilty as charged..

    CR

    ReplyDelete